1. This facility is for the exclusive use of Longwood Members and their guests. Members must gain admittance with their access card. Two guests per member are allowed in the pool area, but must be accompanied at all times by that member, and must register with the Life guard. All trespassers will be prosecuted. The form to request a pool access card can be obtained by contacting PMG or refer to the Amenity Registration and Indemnification form located in the back of the Directory.
2. No swimming without a certified Life Guard on duty at We Splash | Trace pool. SAYOR swimming at We Swim | Bend is permitted with proper card and release. Swimming at both Longwood Village pools is at your own risk.
3. Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children.
4. No one under the age of 11 is permitted in the pool area without supervision of an adult 18 years of age or older. Non-accompanied children between the ages of 11 and 16 must be registered with the Life guard and have passed a minimal swimming skills test.
5. All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
6. Swim Diapers must be worn at all times by children who are not yet potty trained.
7. Chairs must be kept at a minimum of five feet from the edge of the pool.
8. Regulation and appropriate swim wear must be worn at all times.
9. These items are NOT allowed in the pool area:
a). Glass containers
b.) Running or rough-housing
e.) Disposable diapers
g.) Loud music or abusive/profane language
h.) Alcoholic beverages or smoking
i.) Gum or food (in the pool)
10. Float toys are allowed at Life guard’s discretion.
11. Pool will close with the first sound of thunder until thirty (30) minutes after the last sound of thunder. Closure shall be at the discretion of the Life Guard on duty.
12. All swimmers must be cleared from the pool during the administration of serious first aid and during the sessions as may be called by the Life Guard from time to time.
13. Failure to follow rules may result in immediate removal from the pool. The Life Guard has the ultimate authority and is granted the power to suspend pool privileges. Individual grievances may be brought up to the HOA Board.
14. Complaints and suggestions should be directed to PMG at 713-329-7182.